6.12.2005

...and the livin' is easy.

The mini-break from knitting was a good thing.

I got the garden pretty well in. It was fantabulous to get to play with the flowers while chugging my *grape cool-aid.
I ran away with Huck Finn for a few hours.
I went on a yarn outing with Bob and found a goodie for my secret pal and some dirt cheap THIN orange yarn for moi. I sat at Starbucks w/my *Chai playing with said orange yarn (it's on its way to being a bracelet or bookmark or such.)
I had brunch with Bob and Jeff before getting some chores done while watching a very used tape of Truth about Cats and Dogs.
I cooked dinner for the first time in eons.

I sat on the porch tonite watching a storm roll in, sipping a *glass of wine with dinner. it was soooo relaxing. I pulled out the felted bag for the first time in a week and it was really nice to play with it again. An old friend. Did 3 rounds while watching the sky turn stormy pink, feeling the wind coming up, catching bits of thunder/lightning here and there. Right as I came inside, buckets came down...hurrah...my new garden wanted a *drink!

[*4 beverage references. 3 for me, 1 for flowers.]
---
I know, I need to post pics. and be funnier. but...not tonite. Hanging on to this 'escape' mood and turning computer off during storm!

g'nite all!

No comments: