5.21.2005

sleeeeepy

Olly's on his way back to Mom. Thanks for letting me borrow Baby Bear!!!!
---
Jen knows about her slippers, rascally gal! 1/2way thru the 2nd one, chickpea.
---
I have a new sofa! hiphiphooray! and a lazyboy chair. Think I'll leave my living room in the next millenium? Mom/Dad generously donated their used furniture to me (mine went to St Vincent's,) and my very sweet brother/nephew/dad sacrificed a Saturday for 500 miles of driving to bring it here. THANK YOU!!!! I got up at 5 a.m. to finish cleaning and cook lunch for the guys, thus the post-title.
---
If trends are an indicator (and they are,) my new posts will be on Sundays (for the handful that regularly check to see if anything exciting has sprung from my keyboard.) Yeah, today is saturday, but you're not getting any pics today. The secret project last week was a cat toy mouse for Bob's bday...I'll post pics of it with MY cat tomorrow (unless Bob sends along some of his kitties.) It had a cable. I like cables. :-)
---
I have to work tonite, then it's home to the sofa, knitting project du jour, and five hours of taped Alias ep's! yippee!

see y'all tomorrow.

No comments: